DatingWriter – We connect you Terms and Conditions DatingWriter
As of January 2014
§1 Validity of the provisions and conclusion of the contract
(1) DatingWriter performs its services exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions. Offers are always non-binding. Orders are accepted under the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
Dating Writer Sebastian Baake Meinertstraße 40 44309 Dortmund
(3) The contract language is German only.
§2 Conclusion of the contract and order process
(1) After contacting the customer, DatingWriter sends an appropriate offer to the customer via email.
(2) After acceptance of the offer by the customer, the customer’s compensation specified in the offer must be made within 7 days on the account specified by DatingWriter.
(3) After receipt of payment, DatingWriter confirms to the customer by email the conclusion of the contract.
Once the money has been received by DatingWriter, DatingWriter will begin processing the order.
§3 remuneration and prices
(1) The respective fees for the respective packages can be found on the website of DatingWriter (www.DatingWriter.de).
(2) The prices indicated are final prices. According to § 19 UStG, we do not levy sales tax and consequently do not reject it (small business owner status).
(3) It is explicitly pointed out that additional costs are incurred by the external online dating service provider for the customer. On the amount of these costs DatingWriter has no influence. The terms and conditions of the respective provider apply. At the beginning of the collaboration, DatingWriter will advise the customer of the exact costs and recommend a suitable online dating service to the customer.
Money back guarantee
If the customer can not be allocated the number of agreed dates or telephone numbers and no DatingWriter can not be attributed fault, the customer will receive back his money pro rata.
§4 Services by DatingWriter
(1) Create a profile on an online dating site
DatingWriter is committed to registering the customer on an online dating platform agreed with the customer.
(2) flirting on behalf of the customer
DatingWriter will appear on the online dating site on behalf of the customer and will post messages to other participants in the online dating site.
publishing telephone numbers or arranging dates
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, DatingWriter, provided the Client has fulfilled its obligations to cooperate, has 3 months from the time of receipt of the money to provide the requested service in the form of generating telephone numbers or agreeing dates (number of dates or dates is regulated in the respective offer). Forwarding a phone number is equivalent to making a date.
Of course, DatingWriter is committed to dealing confidentially with the data of its customers and not to pass them on to third parties in any form. The data obtained are solely for the performance of DatingWriter and are not used for any other purpose.
§5 duties of cooperation of the customer
Customer supports DatingWriter in fulfilling its contractual obligations. These include above all the timely payment of possible premium memberships at online dating providers. DatingWriter creates the profile at the selected online dating provider; Following this, the customer undertakes to log in on the side of the online dating service and to pay for the required premium membership. Alternatively, the customer may forward the appropriate account information to DatingWriter and DatingWriter will establish premium membership on behalf of the customer. For this DatingWriter needs a written approval from the customer.
In order for DatingWriter to appear on behalf of the customer on an online dating site, DatingWriter also needs a lot of information about the customer. This information should be transmitted in a telephone call, which is held after receipt of money at DatingWriter.
In addition, the customer commits DatingWriter to provide a profile photo of themselves.
The customer assures that the information provided by him is true.
In individual cases, DatingWriter reserves the right to confirm the identity of the customer by means of a photo ID.
§6 dates and deadlines
Deadlines and deadlines must always be recorded in writing and confirmed. The customer acknowledges the probative value of end-to-end e-mail correspondence. Delays in performance due to force majeure (for example, general disruptions of telecommunications, lockouts, etc.) and circumstances under the responsibility of the customer (e.g., late delivery of co-mailsDatingWriter is not responsible for DatingWriter’s performance, delays due to third parties, etc.) and entitle DatingWriter to postpone the provision of the service for the duration of the hindrance plus a reasonable start-up time. DatingWriter will report performance delays to the customer due to force majeure.
§7 cancellation policy
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, e-mail). The period begins after receipt of this instruction in writing, but not before receipt of the goods at the recipient (in the case of recurrent delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and not before fulfillment of our information obligations under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312e Abs. 1 Satz 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the thing is sufficient.
The revocation must be sent to:
Dating Writer Sebastian Baake Meinertstraße 40 44309 Dortmund
or by e-mail to: [email protected]
consequences of Withdrawal
In the case of an effective revocation, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. If you can not give us the received performance in whole or in part, or only in a deteriorated condition, you have to pay us compensation for the value. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your revocation or the thing, for us with their receipt.
In case of a service, your right of revocation expires prematurely if we – as your contractual partner – have begun to execute the service with your express consent before the end of the revocation period, or if you have arranged it yourself. End of the revocation instruction.
§7 Final provision
All changes and additions to contractual agreements must be made in writing for verification purposes. Notifications that have to be made in writing can also be made by e-mail. Should one of these provisions be ineffective, this will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Ineffective provisions shall, as far as possible, be replaced by provisions which to a large extent achieve the intended economic purpose. General terms and conditions of the customer are not part of the contract. Exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be the domicile of DatingWriter.